💥BONUS - EXCLUSIVE 1 ON 1 (60 MINUTES) WITH STEVE TOWERS 💥
WHEN YOU HAVE REGISTERED YOU WILL BE CONNECTED WITH HIS DIARY
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS SINCE 1992
Jims comments followed the March 2023 program
IT IS LIVE & INTERACTIVE
A nice testimonial!
More than 140,000 professionals across 137 countries have completed qualifications with the BP Group and its affiliates since 1992.
Our programs carry the very latest content 'next practices' from the best performing companies and people on the planet.
ARE YOU READY TO PUT YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SKILLS ON STEROIDS?
> Do you want to take your customer experience to the next level?
> Do you want to optimize your customer journey across all channels and touchpoints?
> Do you want to learn how to create value for your customers and your organization?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you must join us for a live online class on**Customer Journey Management** on May 22-23, 2023.
Customer Journey Management is more than just Customer Journey Mapping.
You will learn how to connect the dots between the journey and how it is delivered through people, processes and systems.
It's an approach that helps you identify, design, and improve the journeys that matter most to your customers and your business. It's a process that leverages behavioral trends and technology to deliver seamless, effortless, and personalized experiences every time a customer interacts with your company.
In this class, you will learn from Steve Towers, a world-renowned expert in Customer Experience Management and founder of the Business Process Group (BPG).
- Understand your customers' goals, outcomes, needs, and expectations to deliver Successful Customer Outcomes every time.
- Map out the current state of your customer journey and identify pain points and opportunities
- Analyze data and insights from various sources to measure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Design future state journeys that align with your customer's needs and your business objectives
- Connect the dots between customer interactions and the execution engine - people, process and systems
- Implement changes and innovations that enhance customer value and reduce costs
- Monitor and optimize customer journeys using an Outside-In dashboard and continuous innovation methods
By the end of this class, you will have the skills, tools, and confidence to transform your customer journey management strategy. After the class complete the offline exercises to qualify as a CJM+ Professional®.
You will be able to create loyal customers who advocate for your brand, increase revenue growth, reduce churn rate, improve operational efficiency, and gain a competitive edge in the market. Don't miss this chance to learn from one of the best in the industry.
Register now for this exclusive live online class on Customer Journey Management. Spaces are limited, so act fast!
To register or find out more details about this class, please visit www.cjmplus.com or contact us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you online on May 22-23, 2023!
We offer Open and Inhouse programs ranging from 1 day to 7 weeks from CJM beginner to Master to Champion to Mentor.
DAY 1: Why Customer Journey Management?
Customer Journey Management (CJM) is an approach to understanding and improving the customer experience. It is an outside-in, outcomes-based approach to managing customer journeys. It is an orchestration of touchpoints across channels, functions, and departments to create the best possible customer experience. CJM allows companies to identify and address customer needs, create better customer experiences, and increase customer loyalty.
• What is a customer journey?
• What are the different levels of customer journeys?
• What is journey mapping?
• What is Customer Journey Management?
• What are the differences between Customer Journey Management and customer journey mapping?
Customer journey management and customer journey mapping are two distinct concepts, but they can both be used to improve customer experience and engagement.
Customer journey management is a holistic approach to customer experience. It looks at the entire customer journey, from initial contact to post-sale service, and tries to identify areas where customer experience can be improved. By understanding the customer experience, businesses can create targeted strategies to help boost customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Customer journey mapping is a more targeted approach to customer experience. It focuses on the individual customer’s journey, rather than the entire journey. It enables businesses to visualize the customer’s experience and identify the areas where they can benefit from improvement. By understanding the customer’s individual journey, businesses can create strategies that are tailored to specific customer needs.
Both customer journey management and customer journey mapping are essential tools for businesses that want to improve customer experience and optimize resources. They help identify areas of improvement and develop strategies that can help to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• What are the benefits of Customer Journey Management?
• What are the potential pitfalls of CJM?
• What is CJMP’s role in Customer Journey Management?
• What is Customer Journey Orchestration?
• What are the software tools that can support Customer Journey Management?
DAY 2: Customer Journey Management – The How, Where, and When
Successful Outcome 1: The delegate can provides support and direction to the organisation regarding the deployment of a Customer Journey Management
• Where is CJM being used - geography, industry, and structurally?
• How CJM can be deployed (including customer journey orchestration)
• Who has implemented successful CJM programmes? (8-10 mini-case studies)
• How has CJM been integrated and aligned with other business initiatives?
• What is the magnitude and timescale of the success achieved?
• How quickly could you pragmatically deploy CJM (including Capabilities, Alignment and Results)
Successful Outcome 2: The delegate is introduced to the CJM+ CEMMethod toolkit
• Customer Journey Management tools, techniques, tips, and hacks
• How can the CEMMethod help?
The approach is a powerful tool for transforming businesses, allowing them to become more customer-centric and focused on providing the best possible customer experiences. The CEMMethod approach consists of five key benefits:
1. Improved customer insights: By understanding the customer journey, businesses can gain valuable insights into customer preferences, behaviors, and experiences. This can help them to tailor their offerings and services to better meet customer needs.
2. Increased customer engagement: By using the CEMMethod approach, businesses can create more engaging and personalized customer experiences that will keep customers coming back.
3. Enhanced customer loyalty: By understanding the needs of their customers and providing experiences that meet those needs, businesses can increase customer loyalty and create lifelong customers.
4. Improved bottom line: By focusing on customer needs and creating engaging experiences, businesses can drive revenue and profits.
5. Delivery of the Triple Crown: The triple crown is a way of simultaneously growing revenues, reducing costs, and improving customer satisfaction. By utilizing the CEMMethod approach, businesses can identify opportunities for cost reductions and create experiences that will increase revenues, thereby achieving the triple crown.
Overall, the CEMMethod approach is a powerful tool for transforming businesses and making them more customer-centric. It can help businesses to better understand their customers, create more engaging experiences, drive customer loyalty, and improve their bottom line.
• Practical use of the toolkit (90 minutes hands-on)
• CJM Dashboarding
Overall, Customer Journey MANAGEMENT is focused on providing a complete customer-centric experience that focuses on the entire life cycle of the customer, while customer journey mapping is focused on visualizing part of the customer’s journey to identify any areas of improvement. Understanding and optimising the differences between these two processes can help businesses create better customer experiences, increase customer loyalty, and improve their bottom line.
Study from your space and participate in exercises, real life case studies and 2023 thinking and practices. You can even bring your own challenges and we will work them together. Following the sessions we will meet in one to ones to review your progress.
A year after training in London just wanted to shoot a note of my continued gratitude. Hope to remain involved in the events and work with you again.. that mentoring was beyond invaluable.
Juliana Coates, Member Services, University of Albany, New York
Available to attend LIVE so there is a fun learning environment customised to the needs of the people in the training. Each session is also recorded for your online viewing later. Your experience will change the way you think and work forever.
Thanks very much for an amazing course! You are a fantastic facilitator and I'm truly blessed to have you share your wisdom with us.
Jenny Simpson, Associate Director, National Australia Bank, Sydney, Australia
With plenty of opportunity for Questions and Answers we will navigate the sessions in a proactive and pragmatic way. Outside of the main sessions we host live webinars to reinforce learning. Validation for the qualification comes through completing subsequent exercises that are again managed on a one to one basis.
"I was struck with awe on the versatile yet practical experience that you shared. Thanks for the wonderful session on CPP this week“